Monday 7 August 2017

No tool DIY NAIL ART - Design 2

Hello Creative Family!

So here is another nail art which is simple and requires no tool.

I am all up for GROOMED NAILS, for me they are the confidence booster as hands are one feature I can actually look at and admire myself...(Weird...You are right I am). If you share the thought, keep going through, to know what brands and shades I used for this particular one.

Saving you lovelies from getting your pocket ripped at those expensive salons.


Colorbar - Bubble Gum

Lakme- Hot Pink

 Lakme True Wear - Shade 503


I have used scotch tape to make the pattern. Cut the pattern you desire carefully on scotch tape keeping the sticky side outside with the help of xacto knife or scissors...( I used scissors but next time I will prefer knife or blade as I don't have xacto with me and this blog is all about no added tools...right)


Here I folded the tape in 4 folds to make the design match sides.


Paint over the scotch tape with same colour as middle finger.



Create the colour pattern of your choice...go crazy with the design, follow your heart or I am here for help....ALWAYS. 
*-*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

09 10