Thursday 26 December 2019

DIY Watercolour Holiday, Christmas and New Year Cards | Youtube Tutorial

Here is What Happened when I played with colors😅. So, did I update that I am teaching these days and for  the holidays I planned to give my students a reminder to enjoy to the fullest (though they do not need any). These are few DIY cards made on a glossy sheet with some vibrant watercolors and paintbrush.

Hope you find some last minute inspirations for your loved ones from these. I sneaked in few for my beloveds too. For more help there is YOUTUBE TUTORIAL by the end of the blog.

Supplies:-
  • Glossy Sheets
  • Black Gel Pen
  • Paintbrush
  • Water Colors
  • Sparkle











































Enjoy the HOLIDAYS and a NEW YEAR with your loved ones. Spread Love and Warmth with these beauties. Subscribe to the blog for more ideas like these and why keep this goodness to yourself, spread the word by sharing the content with your friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

09 10